Print Quality Inspection Systems
Pouch Packaging Inspection Systems
Gluing Control Systems
- Applicator nozzles for Cold glue system
- Glue inspection system for envelopes
- The system for business forms
- Glue Monitor GM800
- Tank -Cold gluing system-
- Cold glue system
- Glue monitor system GM6600/A
- Skipmaster controller SM9000 series
- Electro-Pneumatic Converter
- Glue sensor
- Paper Checker PC300G / PC110A
Applicator nozzles for Cold glue system
Both electromagnetic and air-driven models are available, and they provide fast, stable, and highly accurate intermittent and continuous gluing.
- Applicable to glues with viscosities ranging from low to high.
- A screw guider is included to allow fine adjustment of the approach to the object to be glued.
- The nozzle tip diameter can be selected according to specifications.
- The special structure ensures excellent glue removal.
- The thickness of the melt application line can be easily adjusted by adjusting the melt pressure, changing the nozzle tip depending on the nozzle model, and using the glue volume adjustment knob.
- The main part of the nozzle has been treated with a special effect to ensure a long service life.
|Drive voltage||–||–||–||–||–||0.3 to 0.7MPa||–|
|Response||3600 times/min.||18000 times/min.||30000 times/min.||3600 times/min.||10000 times/min.||300 times/min.||300 times/min.|
|Glue supply pressure (max)||0.2MPa||0.5MPa||0.9MPa||0.6MPa||0.9MPa||0.2MPa||0.2MPa|
|Atomizing air voltage||–||–||–||–||–||0.7MPa(MAX)||0.7MPa(MAX)|
|Atomizing operating voltage||–||–||–||–||–||*1|
|Operating temperature||Normal temperature (5 to 40℃)|
|Coating Method||Contact type||Non-Contact type||Non-contact type (diffusion)|
|Purpose||BF/ Offset rotary printing||Book making/ Offset rotary printing||Carton||Atomizing|
|Glue Viscosity (max)||700mPa・S||1300mPa・S||1500mPa・S||500mPa・S||500mPa・S|
|Discharge port diameter selection||Non available||Non available||Non available||Available*2||Available*2||Non available||Non available|
|Discharge volume adjustment||Available||Available||Available||Non available||Available||Available||Available|
*1：Select from 12VCD, 24VCD, 100VAC, and 200VAC.
*2：A variety of glue discharge diameters are available.
■About Cold Glues (Room Temperature Adhesives)
The operation and dispensing (coating) characteristics have been verified assuming the use of a water-based vinyl acetate emulsion for general paper processing (700 mPa-s at 25°C, 500 mPa-s at 25°C for AN10-AA03/AAW-N) for the nozzle (gun).
However, the operation and dispensing characteristics are not necessarily guaranteed for all adhesives, including the aforementioned adhesives, depending on the system and various conditions.
We do not select adhesives, nor do we specify (or recommend) manufacturers or adhesive models.
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by defects in the gluing equipment or adhesives, including nozzles.
Please use this form to submit your inquiries, feedback and/or requests to NIRECO.