Print Quality Inspection Systems
Pouch Packaging Inspection Systems
Gluing Control Systems
- Applicator nozzles for Cold glue system
- Glue inspection system for envelopes
- The system for business forms
- Glue Monitor GM800
- Tank -Cold gluing system-
- Cold glue system
- Glue monitor system GM6600/A
- Skipmaster controller SM9000 series
- Electro-Pneumatic Converter
- Glue sensor
- Paper Checker PC300G / PC110A
Glue Monitor GM800
The Glue Monitor GM800 can be combined with either a glue sensor for glue nozzles or a glue sensor for glue wheels, to identify the length and position of the gluing. When the gluing length is longer or shorter than the reference dimension, or if the amount of glue applied is less than the reference value, the system displays an error and outputs a relay contact. This relay contact can be used to activate a buzzer or warning light to notify the operator or to stop the machine.
- There are two types: one for glue wheels (for paperboard, corrugated cardboard, and foil/vapor-deposited paperboard) and one for envelopes. Non-contact inspection.
- It is not affected by the viscosity of the glue. The standard setting is done automatically. Glue wheel glue detectors are designed to be compact.
- Detects on the opposite side of the glued surface.(*The GMB30 and GMH890 detect glue on the side where it is applied.)
|Encoder input||Line driver resolution 1200 P/R|
Complimentary resolution 600 P/R
* The number of pulses and the circumferential length can be changed via the touch-screen panel.
|Ambient operating temperature||0～50℃|
|Output contact capacity||Memorization failure output (relay) a contact, AC250 V 1A、DC30 V 1A|
|Inspection abnormality output (relay) a contact, AC250 V 1A, DC30 V 1A|
|Delay-exceeded output (PhotoMOS) AC200 V 0.1 A, DC24 V 0.1 A|
|Photo-coupler output DC24 V 40 mA (2 outputs per unit)|
|Power supply voltage||AC100～220V 50/60Hz(no switching required)|
Please use this form to submit your inquiries, feedback and/or requests to NIRECO.