Print Quality Inspection Systems
Pouch Packaging Inspection Systems
Gluing Control Systems
- Applicator nozzles for Cold glue system
- Glue inspection system for envelopes
- The system for business forms
- Glue Monitor GM800
- Tank -Cold gluing system-
- Cold glue system
- Glue monitor system GM6600/A
- Skipmaster controller SM9000 series
- Electro-Pneumatic Converter
- Glue sensor
- Paper Checker PC300G / PC110A
Glue inspection system for envelopes
The Glue Monitor GM800 can be combined with either a glue sensor for glue nozzles to identify the length and position of the gluing. When the gluing length is longer or shorter than the reference dimension, or if the amount of glue applied is less than the reference value, the system displays an error and outputs a relay contact. This relay contact can be used to activate a buzzer or warning light to notify the operator or to stop the machine.
- Non-contact inspection.
- It is not affected by the viscosity of the glue.
- The standard setting is done automatically.
- Glue detectors are designed to be compact.
Please use this form to submit your inquiries, feedback and/or requests to NIRECO.