Edge Position Control Systems
- High Functionality EPC/CPC Amplifier SGA3100
- Inductive Autowide Sensors AWI Series
- PHOTOHEAD PH50, PH51
- Linear Sensor LSF4096
- Analog Position Transmitter FW80
- Modular Strip Guide system controller MGC1000
- Electromagnetic CPC Sensor Model:EMW
- Capacitance Autowide AWC Series
- Electromagnetic Guidance NS-CPC Sensor
- PHOTOHEAD PH30, PH31
- Strip Guide Amplifier SGA3000
- Power Guide PG300, 500, 800
- Analog Position Transmitter FW22, FW31
- High-precision Position Transmitter GYKM-LT
POWERPACK AJ11 / AJ21 / AJ41
The Powerpack is an actuator that controls a load such as a valve.
As its output shaft performs rotary motions it is suitable for controlling a final control element of rotary type such as a butterfly valve.
The Powerpack is a kind of an electro-hydraulic actuator.
It is of the proportional positioning type and has a hydraulic work piston that is proportional to the electrical system, with the function of converting a DC electrical signal (DC 4-20mA) into a motion of the hydraulic work piston.
The Powerpack is of a structure that unitizes the current-hydraulic pressure converter unit, the hydraulic pump and the work cylinder, and it does not require external piping.
- Usable as an actuator for various electronic controllers.
- The actuating speed is high and a large actuating force can be obtained because actuation is performed by using hydraulic pressure on reception of an electrical signal.
- Maintenance is easy and reliability is high because of a moving coil system incorporating a hydraulic jet pipe and a stable permanent magnet.
- As the casing serves as an oil tank and all parts are contained in the interior, no external piping is required.
The Powerpack consists of an electro-hydraulic converter, a hydraulic unit, a crank unit and a work cylinder. All of these components are installed in an oil tank made of cast iron.
|Input signal||4 – 20mA DC|
|Resistance of moving coil||470Ω+0Ω/-50Ω(at25˚C)|
|Maximum crank arm rotation||60 degrees|
|Length of crank arm||300mm|
|Control action||Proportional action Operating direction
Normal: Crank arm turns counterclockwise with input signal up.
Reverse: Crank arm turns clockwise with input signal up.
|Hydraulic oil temperature||+10 – +70˚C|
Specifications by model
|Max.Operating torque (kN·m)||Max: 1.42
|Max.speed with no load degree (°/sec)||2.4||7||8.5|
|Max. operating pressure (MPa)||1||1.2||1.2||2.3|
|Jet pipe hydraulic pressure (MPa)||1||1.2||1.2||0.8|
|Diameter of jet pip (mm)||2.0||1.6||1.6|
|Auxiliary piston||None||width CV2||width CV2|
|Cylinder dia.x stroke (mm)||Ø125×150||Ø125×150||Ø125×150|
|Hystresis error (no load) (%)||1||1||1|
|Overshooting (no load ) (%)||1||1||1|
|Amount of oil required (ℓ)||27(w/ACC:34)||27(w/ACC:34)||27(w/ACC:34)|
|Hydraulic pump type||Fixed||Variable|
|Rotating direction of motor||Revers||Normal|
|Mass. (including hydraulic oil) (kg)||175||180||195|
Please use this form to submit your inquiries, feedback and/or requests to NIRECO.