Edge Position Control Systems
- High Functionality EPC/CPC Amplifier SGA3100
- Inductive Autowide Sensors AWI Series
- PHOTOHEAD PH50, PH51
- Linear Sensor LSF4096
- Analog Position Transmitter FW80
- Modular Strip Guide system controller MGC1000
- Electromagnetic CPC Sensor Model:EMW
- Capacitance Autowide AWC Series
- Electromagnetic Guidance NS-CPC Sensor
- PHOTOHEAD PH30, PH31
- Strip Guide Amplifier SGA3000
- Power Guide PG300, 500, 800
- Analog Position Transmitter FW22, FW31
- High-precision Position Transmitter GYKM-LT
Strip Guide Amplifier SGA3000
High-performance EPC/CPC amplifier
The Strip Guide Amplifier is a high-performance, microprocessor-equipped EPC/CPC amplifier.
It offers advanced EPC/CPC controls such as stagger winding and cascading which are unavailable from conventional analog amplifiers. Also, this product is one-ninth the volume and one-fourth the weight of previous products. Finding the installation space is no longer an issue.
- The LCD screen makes it easy to check setting values and output signal status.
- All operations use the push buttons on the control panel for parameter settings.
- Control is possible by P, I or PI action.
- A line speed signal input enables automatic adjustment of control gain to compensate for changes in line speed. PLG signal input enables stagger winding.
- Sensor signals can be taken from up to two sensor systems, enabling cascading control operation.
OPTION : The SGA3000 stores control signals and output values in its ring buffer, which helps solve problems quicker.
|Connected sensor||Capacitance Autowide, Linear sensor, LED-type Autowide|
|No. of optical sensors||Two system|
|Display||LCD display (related for five years of continuous lighting)|
|Operation||Push buttons on the control panel (common buttons for parameter setting and mode setting)|
|Input signals||Sensor signal, voltage, current, PSD
Position transmitter signal 0～2 kW, linear probe signal 4～20mADC
Line speed ±10VDC or 4～20mADC
PLG signal Photo coupler input 24VDC/7mA, 10kHz (max)
|Control output||±250mA (loadΩ)|
|Analog output||Shift volume ± 5VDC(load at least 1kW )
Cylinder position ± 5VDC (load at least 1kW )
Strip deviation ± 5VDC (load at least 1kW )
|Warnings||System healthy, lamp failure, roll out, no strip, large deviation, oil pressure low, oil temperature high, oil level low, open collector output 24VDC/100mA (max)|
|Other Power supply||Data storage function (RS-232C connection)
AC85V～AC264V 50/60 Hz
|Operating temperature range||0～＋40℃0 to 40℃|
Please use this form to submit your inquiries, feedback and/or requests to NIRECO.