Edge Position Control Systems
- High Functionality EPC/CPC Amplifier SGA3100
- Inductive Autowide Sensors AWI Series
- PHOTOHEAD PH50, PH51
- Linear Sensor LSF4096
- Analog Position Transmitter FW80
- Modular Strip Guide system controller MGC1000
- Electromagnetic CPC Sensor Model:EMW
- Capacitance Autowide AWC Series
- Electromagnetic Guidance NS-CPC Sensor
- PHOTOHEAD PH30, PH31
- Strip Guide Amplifier SGA3000
- Power Guide PG300, 500, 800
- Analog Position Transmitter FW22, FW31
- High-precision Position Transmitter GYKM-LT
Analog Position Transmitter FW80
Wire Position Sensor
The FW80 analog position transmitter has two versions: a long-stroke type and an ultra-precision type. The position transmitter incorporates a precision potentiometer, and converts the linear motion of an object to be measured into electric resistance proportional to its position. A construction drawing of this device can be found in Fig. 8. A stainless steel wire is wound around a wire drum, which incorporates a spring. The shaft of the drum is connected to the shaft of the potentiometer via the synchro-belt pulley.
A stainless steel wire is wound around a wire drum, which incorporates a spring. The shaft of the drum is connected to the shaft of the potentiometer via the synchro-belt pulley.
|Output||0 to 2000Ω|
|Wire tension||45N (4.5kgf) max.|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C to +80°C (standard)|
|Detecting length||Linearity (%)||Resolution (%)||Permissible power (W) (at 60°C)|
Please use this form to submit your inquiries, feedback and/or requests to NIRECO.