Edge Position Control Systems(Sensors)
- Sensor / Electric Type Diagram
- Autowide Sensor AWE280A
- Photohead PH22VAS for vacuum environments
- High-temperature EPC sensor HE120A (for transparent webs)
- Ultrasonic Sensor UH05
- CMOS Linear Sensor SLH30
- Design Position Control DPC
- PHOTOHEAD PH16B / PH21
- PHOTOHEAD PH22
- ULTRASONIC SENSOR UH01 series
- Ultrasonic Autowide Sensor UHW051
- Ultrasonic Autowide Sensor UHW280
- Ultrasonic Autowide Sensor UHW500 / 700
- PHOTOHEAD PH30 / PH31
- LINE FOLLOWER HEAD LH19
- LINE FOLLOWER HEAD LH110
- LINE FOLLOWER HEAD LH500
Edge Position Control Systems(Electric type)
- Sensor / Electric Type Diagram
- Guide roller mechanism (Electric type)
- AC servo actuator A353
- AC servo actuator A032
- AC servo actuator A152-□□□-20
- Motor-Driven Actuator K50 K50/A
- Liteguide Controller AE550/AE560
- Linear Actuator K300-200-20
- Compact Guide Roll Mechanism PGR series
- Compact Guide Roll Mechanism LCD series
- Guide Roll Mechanism
- Liteguide Controller AE1000
- Motor-Driven Actuator K12 series
- Motor-Driven Actuator K62 K62/A
- Motor-Driven Actuator K80
Edge Position Control Systems(Hydraulic type)
EPC related components
Tension Control Systems
- Tension Control System Diagram
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof MB tension sensor
- MJ tension sensor (for vacuum environment) MJ**VAS
- MJ tension sensor (for vacuum environment) MJ**V
- Tension Controller TC920V
- Tension Controller TC680A/D
- Open loop Tension Control System TCD030T
- Open loop Tension Control System TCD050
- Tension Meter TM310T
- Tension Meter TM340
- MG Tension Sensor
- MJ Tension Sensor
- CJ Tension Sensor
- MB Tension Sensor
- Electro-Pneumatic Converter EN40
- Other related equipment
Automaic Register Control Systems
Print-to-cut Register Control Systems
Other Related Equipment
Open loop Tension Control System TCD050
The TCD050 s a controller for controlling the tension of a web at the unwinder or winder, without using a tension sensor. The roll diameter is calculated by using signals from two generators mounted on the winding/unwinding reel, and a control signal corresponding to the change in the roll diameter is delivered.
The roll diameter can be measured
The roll diameter is indicated on the indicator while a signal of 0 to 5 V is issued. The TCD050 can be used for other applications such as external taper signals for a closed-loop controller.
Not necessary to use gears
The roll diameter is calibrated internally. It is not necessary to use gears between the measure roll and the pulse generator.
The sequence control makes operation easy
Since a stop signal that is proportional to the roll diameter is output when the line stops, the web is prevented from slackening.
The re-start level allows smooth re-starting because the stop level
immediately before the line stops is stored. In addition, the start level can be set manually with the manual VR by resetting this stored stop level with the reset contact.
Applicable to various brakes/clutches
The control output is available at a voltage of 0 to 10 V and a current of 4 to 20 mA. Using them, the TCD050 can control an electromagnetic brake/clutch and an air brake/clutch.
Taper tension can be controlled
In addition to the constant tension control, the taper tension can be controlled.
This compact unit can be panel-mounted. It can be easily installed in the control panel.
Non-contact detecting system
The non-contact detecting system allows the TCD050 to measure the roll diameter without causing any damage. In addition, it is not necessary to make a roll space for attaching a sensor, which is required with other control systems.
|Maximum roll diameter||500, 1000, 1500 mm|
|Outputs||Control output: 0 to 10 V (5mA) and 4 to 20 mA DC
Roll diameter output: 0 to 5 V (2mA) /maximum diameter
Power supply of pulse generator: 12 V DC. 150 mA, 15 V DC. 150 mA
|Inputs||Gate generator and pulse generator inputs:
“0”: 0 to 1 V or less (10 mA)
“1”: 10 to 12 V
12V system rectangular wave;
one pulse per revolution of a winding/unwinding reel.
|Contact input||Reset signal, stop signal and output hold signal Contact switching capacity:
15 V DC, 30 mA or more.
|Power supply||AC100/110/200/220V 50/60Hz|
|Ambient tenmperature||0 to +50 ℃|
Please use this form to submit your inquiries, feedback and/or requests to NIRECO.